Pillar Candle Care
Directions for use:
* Firstly, be sure you are burning your pillars out to within approximately 6mm of the sidewall.
* It is recommended you burn your candle for 1 hour per every 25mm in diameter. (eg. If the diameter is 75mm, you would want to let it burn for 3 hours).
* Prior to lighting your candle, it is a good idea to have something underneath it to catch wax drippings or just in case it gets bumped while burning. Find a level place to play your candle(s), and avoid placing them in drafts and air-conditioned rooms.
* Keep your candles away from direct sunlight or heat sources. This causes candles to loose scent and discolour the wax.
* If you notice throughout burning that the candle is burning uneven, it is suggested you rotate the candle ¼ to ½ turn.
* Extinguish the candle if it smokes, or if the flame flickers repeatedly or becomes too high. Trim wick and re-light.
* Trim wick before every use.
* It is recommended to extinguish your candle with either a Candle Dipper or a Candle Snuffer (both of these can be purchased from us).
- Always burn a candle within sight.
- Keep away from children & pets.
- Never move a burning candle.
- Never leave unattended. And do not burn NEAR inflammable objects.
- Do not let other debris fall into wax.
- Discontinue use when less than 25mm of wax left.
- Failure to follow instructions could result in fire hazard or injury.